Barb Ling here and here be the latest ready for your consideration!
BENEFITS: This is a goodie you can use in your products/challenges, anything!
Who should consider this: People who want to profit from 50 excellent “all about PLR” they can claim authorship to!
Who should NOT consider this: People who don’t have the income to spare.
Obligatory marketing humor: “Why do Swedish war ships have barcodes painted in the side? So when they come in they can Scandinavian.” 🙂
Brief, pithy and to the point:
Want you most excellent collection of PLR articles.. *about* PLR?
==> Walk this Way! askblings.com/50plr
* 3 Ways to Make Your PLR Content More Engaging (774 words)
* 4 Indirect Ways to Boost Your Income with PLR (703 words)
* 4 Precautions to Take When Using PLR (926 words)
* 4 Ways to Circumnavigate PLR Limitations (824 words)
* 5 Common PLR Misconceptions Dispelled (843 words)
* 5 Questions to Ask Before Buying any PLR (575 words)
* 5 Skills You Will Need to Build a Successful PLR Business (1050 words)
* 5 Ways to Turn Your PLR Articles Into Money Content (931 words)
* Add Multiple Buy Buttons to Your PLR With This Technique (772 words)
* Avoid Making this Common PLR Monetization Mistake! (777 words)
* Building a Funnel with Your PLR (834 words)
* Can PLR Be Used for Kindle Publishing? (677 words)
* Common Difficulties Beginners Face When Rebranding Their PLR (962 words)
* Different Types of PLR and How You Can Monetize Them (695 words)
* Discover Why Most PLR Tips Do NOT Work! (852 words)
* Discover Why Rebranding Your PLR is so Important! (670 words)
* Discover the Most Important Skill You Must Have to Make Money with PLR (813 words)
* Discover the Power of Video Marketing with PLR (813 words
* Discover the Secrets to Boost Your PLR Sales (1080 words)
* Do You Need to Rewrite Your PLR Content? (560 words)
* Does Your PLR Have a Voice? (702 words)
* How To Rebrand Your ‘Biz in a Box’ PLR (606 words)
* How to Get Maximum Mileage from Your PLR (560 words)
* How to Not Settle for a 400-Word PLR Blog Post (707 words)
* How to Promote PLR as an Affiliate (861 words)
* How to Rebrand Your PLR So it Stands Out (1,078 words)
* How to Turn Your PLR Business Into a Passive Income Stream (1080 words)
* Important: Change These Components When Rebranding Your PLR (749 words)
* Is Hiring a Ghostwriter Better Than Using PLR? (751 words)
* Is There Any Use for Resell Rights and Master Resell Rights Products? (725 words)
* Launching Your Own PLR? – Read This First! (1171 words)
* Membership Sites Have Never Been Easier with PLR (600 words)
* Not All PLR is Made Equal… and Here’s Why! (918 words)
* PLR Income Generating Possibilities are Endless – But Only if You Understand Why (644 words)
* PLR License Terms: Making Sense of It All (993 words)
* PLR Store VS PLR Launches: Which is Better? (702 words)
* Pricing Your PLR: What No One is Telling You (984 words)
* Private Blog Networks and PLR: A Potent Combination (712 words)
* Profitable PLR Shortcuts You Can Take to Build Your Business (812 words)
* Repurposing Your PLR to Create New Content (755 words)
* Revealed: 3 Crucial Components for PLR Monetization (662 words)
* Revealed: The Truth about the PLR Scene (872 words)
* SEO Tips for Ranking Your PLR Content (572 words)
* Should You Write Your Own PLR or Outsource It? (865 words)
* Turning Your PLR Into Infotainment That Hooks the Masses (883 words)
* Understanding the Different Types of PLR Rights (877 words)
* What PLR are Buyers Looking For? (629 words)
* What You Really Need to Make Money with Your PLR (707 words)
* What to Look Out for When Rewriting Your PLR (536 words)
* Will Using PLR Make Google Penalize My Site for Duplicate Content? (602 words)
==> see for yourself!
What’s not to adore?
Barb “More profits TODAY!” Ling
Authority Marketing Innovator
ps – Got questions? We got answers!
Q: Any OTOs (one time offers), upsells, downsells, etc. ???
A: Just 2. The upgrade packages contain lead magnets and infographics.
Q: Is there a money back guarantee?
A: No… Not for this product or the upsells. My PLR is so good it doesn’t need a guarantee. Wait, what? Exactly!
Q: Is your content better than what I would get from hiring a freelance writer?
A: I think it is. You could hire a freelancer and pay them anywhere from $20 to $50 to write just 1 article for you.
You’d probably end up paying north of $500 for 25 articles… and guess what? Mine will most probably be better.
Q: What are the rights for this package?
A: The rights are listed above. I’m not Judge Dredd to enforce these rights but I know you’ll abide by them ‘cos you’re cool that way.
Q: How can I get support?
A: You can email me directly at Arun @ FlamingHotPLR.com or click here to contact me on my website.
Q: Are the images used copyright free?
A: Yes. All images are sourced from the public domain. So, no worries.
==> Whatcha waitin’ for?